Monday, January 26, 2009

Sketchbook Project






I'm working on a sketchbook for the sketchbook project.
Here are some samples.

I'll also be showing work in the 4th annual loveshow.

Opening Party

FRIDAY THE 13th!
February 2009
7pm-12am
FREE!! ALL AGES!!
ALL ARE WELCOME!!

at

Olympic Mills Commerce Center

107 SE Washington St. (map)

Please bring a canned food item to donate to your fellow Portlanders in need!

Partial proceeds of the Love show 2009 will benefit
OREGON FOOD BANK and BUCKMAN ARTS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

1 comment:

  1. The sketchbook project is most awesome and unusual. Where did you get hooked up with that?

    If the show is still up (love show) once my taxes are done (soon) I am going to do my darndest to go take a look. February has been *incredibly* full for me, but I'd love to see your new work and the show in its entirety.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete